MJBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Have Come Back.

+2
Ri0T
SuperSkye~
6 posters

MJBS :: Trash

Go down

I Have Come Back. Empty I Have Come Back.

Post  SuperSkye~ Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 am

Hello motherfuckers. It's me SuperSkye~!. I have come back from a Temp. Ban from SurfingIdiot87. Woops, i mistaken his name LOL! It's supposed to be SurfingShit87 right? Yeah. Anyways i have no reason to stay on this shitty Forum.
But i have one more thing to do to leave. I want one member of this clan to be Permanently banned from this Fucked up forum. If you guys don't do what i say i'll shut down this Forum for good. Oh, don't worry guys it just revenge.

You guys want to know why in the hell am i doing this? It's because of the clan name. You guys don't know what i'm talking about? Here, i'll help you:

"Major Just Beyond Sacrifice"

Take a look at the end word of your clan's name: Sacrifice. I need you to "Sacrifice" atleast one of your members to keep your clan safe. I'm doing this for the greater good.

I am betraying you guys because i have a plan. and this part of my plan is just beginning. If i ever get banned again i'll shut down this Forum no excuses. Now, i'll show you why this is just beginning of something.
I'll show you everything that i have done in this forum because in everything i have done leads to something.

First thing i did was that I made my first Topic where i introduced myself. (Copied CrankY's First Topic)

Secondly, I fucked up the coding and that was NOT an accident i did that on purpose to send a message. But you sons of bitches didn't even knew that.

The third thing i did was that i tried to destroy CrankY's reputation by making a topic where i told you guys why i hate CrankY, But you guys still fucking blame it all on me. (Tried destroying CrankY's reputation but FAILED)

And then i tried to bring back my reputation on this forum my hating SurfingGamer87 and liking the clan leader Penguind. But penguind was an asshole and decided to ban me instead of thanking me. (Tried to bring back my reputation, and made SurfingGamer87 leave this forum)

See guys? all these things i have done here was to Destroy this forum. and my target? Who else? He is:

"CrankY"

He is my target because he is easy to trick.

NOW LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

SuperSkye~
SuperSkye~
Hated

Back to top Go down

I Have Come Back. Empty Re: I Have Come Back.

Post  Ri0T Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 pm

First, all can add name to anything. It's penguing chose it and I like it. I think that you have some problems in your head or you just smart.

For admins: please ban 4ever this fuckin' smart idiot.

lol!
Ri0T
Ri0T
V.I.P

http://www.mjbs2d.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  VADemon Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 am

And then i tried to bring back my reputation on this forum my hating SurfingGamer87 and liking the clan leader Penguind. But penguind was an asshole and decided to ban me instead of thanking me. (Tried to bring back my reputation, and made SurfingGamer87 leave this forum)
He was an asshole? He made the right choice and banned you. You FAILED there.

But please, tell us the reason: why do you do it?
VADemon
VADemon

Back to top Go down

Post  MJBS | Penguind Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:07 pm

1 last chance, starting now! Good luck, you need it.
MJBS | Penguind
MJBS | Penguind
Admin

http://www.mjbs2d.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancient Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 pm

lol nice stuff for a novel

Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfingGamer87 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:45 pm

SuperSkye~, Fuck you.
SurfingGamer87
SurfingGamer87
Admin

https://mjbs2d.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfingGamer87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 am

Trashed.
SurfingGamer87
SurfingGamer87
Admin

https://mjbs2d.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down